Accommodation Options and Pricing
Your Dream Holiday in Irelands Ancient East Coast.
In order to co-create what you have decided to see during your stay, contact your host by completing the ‘Get a Quote’ form on the website, you will then receive a base quote. If you are happy with that we can arrange a Skype or Whatsap call to fine-tune your Dream Holiday. We will discuss the reality of how much is possible, most interesting routes, making time to relax and what accommodations options will suit you best.
Your personalised route plan, with costing and payment details, will then be drawn up and forwarded to you. Variable options include:
- Double of single occupancy.
- Ensuite or shared bathroom.
- Weekly or daily roomservice.
- Minimum stay 3 days, up to 2 weeks.
- Tour plan or guide travelling to sites.
- Organising your rental transport.
- Traditional music, traditional set dancing or festivals depending on time of year.
- All stays include: Light Breakfast, Lunch or packed lunch and an evening meal – wine beers and spirits are optional extras.
All-in basic package for double occupancy, accommodation, three meals and tour plan is €100 a day per person sharing, €120 a weekend day per person sharing. This does not include transport costs. Admittance to sites is not included, however most of these are free.
For more information, see our “Get a Quote” page.Click me