ONE WEEK TOUR
NEWGRANGE, KNOWTH, HILL OF TARA, TRIM & SLANE CASTLE, GLENDALOUGH, DUBLIN CITY TOUR AND MORE..
Decide what you can do in one Week
Some of the options you can choose from during one week with Canola Tours
- Take a tour of the Hill of Tara – Visit the holy well- of the White Cow at Tara
- Visit Mossy Regan’s old pub with traditional music sessions, or a quiet old local for the best pint of Guinness
- Visit to Brú Na Boinne Centre and on to Newgrange and Knowth
- Drive through the countryside to Dowth, an unexcavated Megalithic passage tomb
- Visit the Famine Work House and Graveyard in Dunshaughlin or take a trip to Slane Hill and Slane Castle with its Whiskey Distillery.
- Take a tour of Trim Castle and a walk across the Boyne to St Marys Tower once the tallest in Ireland, then to other ruins along the Boyne River
- Take a trip to the picturesque Bective Abbey beautifully situated beside the River Boyne
- A day trip to Dublin to visit The National Art Galleries and Museums, Chester Beatty Asian Museums and Gallery, Modern Art Galleries, Dublin Castle, Guinness’s Museum or Jameson’s Distillery and much more including the shops if that is what you would like.
- Take a trip through the Wicklow Hills and visit Glendalough with the 12th century monastery and Round Tower. Explore the beauty of Russborough House and Gardens or Powerscourt House and Waterfall or the sandy beaches of the Wicklow coast.
- A little further on is Kilkenny City and Castle, with long green rambling gardens and the medieval narrow streets and architecture.
- Head North West towards Lough Crew Neolithic passage tomb, taking in Virginia Lake and town.
- Or further north to Belfast City and the Titanic Experience, stopping at Carlingford Lough.