Decide what you want to see during the time you have to stay in Irelands Ancient East Coast.
In order to co-create what you have decided to see and the length of your stay, contact your host by email on the website to arrange a Skype or Whatsap call. Then you can discuss in reality how much is possible for you, the best routes to take, making time to relax and what accommodations options you would like.
Your plan, with costing, will then be drawn up and forwarded to you. This service is covered in the cost of booking the Skype call. When you book your Canola Tours holiday this will be refunded from your overall cost. Variable options include:
- Double of single occupancy.
- Ensuite or shared bathroom.
- Weekly or daily roomservice.
- Minimum stay 3 days or up to 2 weeks.
- Guided tour plan or guide travelling to sites with group.
- Traditional music, traditional set dancing or festivals depending on time of year.
- All stays include: Light Breakfast, Lunch or packed lunch and an evening meal – wine beers and spirits are optional extras.
The all in basic package for double occupancy, accommodation, including three meals and a tour plan is €100 per week day €120 per weekend day. Admittance to sites is not included, however many of these are free.