2019 Options for your holiday sightseeing
NEWGRANGE, KNOWTH, HILL OF TARA, TRIM & SLANE CASTLE, GLENDALOUGH, DUBLIN CITY TOUR, BOOK OF KELLS, DAY TRIP TO KILKENNY OR CITY OF YOUR CHOICE AND MORE.
Decide what you like to see and do.
- Hill of Tara – Holy Well of the White Cow, Tara- Brú Na Boinne Centre, World Heritage 5000 year old Newgrange, Knowth and Dowth
- Famine Work House and Graveyard in Dunshaughlin, Slane Hill and Castle with Whiskey Distillery
- Trim Norman Castle Tour, following by a riverside walk along the Boyne, taking in St Marys Tower and rounding the trip to the 12th century Bective Abbey
- Mossy Regan’s, Foxes, Mrs O’S famous Traditional music pubs or a quiet old local for the best pint of Guinnes
- Day in Dublin, The National Art Galleries and Museums, Chester Beatty Library, Modern Art Galleries, Dublin Castle, Guinness’s Museum or Jameson’s Distillery, Phoenix Park and much more
- Wicklow Hills and Glendalough 12th century monastery and Round Tower Russborough House and Gardens or Powerscourt House and Waterfall, walks in nature and sandy beaches of the Wicklow coast. Ashford Gardens, Avoca village and Handweavers Centre
- Kilkenny City and Castle,medieval narrow streets and architecture
- North West towards Lough Crew Neolithic passage tomb,Virginia Lake and town
- Belfast City and the Titanic Experience, stopping at Carlingford Lough
- Roch of Cashel and Cahir Castle in Tipperary
- Golf, Kayaking, Mountain Hikes, visits to Crafts Centres
- Learn to make Irish traditional Bread and Scones, Jam Preserves or an Irish Stew.
- Rest and relax with friends – new and old- on a sunny deck or by the fire over an evening meal in Macetown, your host home.